Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Okeeeey srsly

How can you make something like this? Did you got raped in the ass or something?
I mean WTF there is not even one reaseneble thing in this animation. Its true that there are lame jokes in kirbs animations, but this is just a little bit to much of the same thing. This animation is more like " I dont like brawl taunts and i dont want to see it again (cry cry)".
Im not defending kirb, i personally find it annoying that he is complaining about people not finding his jokes funny. And hes trying to quiet things down with a "Latest news update" with a HUGE amount off text which 70% of people here will never read.
Right now, I just think its not your right to go make a animation full of dicks, kirbopher, brawl taunts and excessively jokes how much you hate people that laugh about this jokes. I can understand that you guys are pissed off but you dont have to make a animation that takes 10 minutes about these things. This isnt supposed to be on newgrounds.
I just want to say " people laugh about stupid annoying things " its just like that! so DEAL with it. Have you never laught about something lame.
Like 4chan, its not something to be proud on. But these people are anonymous, they dont care if someone looks at it or if its being funny, they JUST post it.

Sorry about the bad english

CoolDrMoney responds:

You excused!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Damn. good humor

cuz without you we would be a site full of hentai.
but srsly. you did a good job.

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

OK AWESOME

but one thing.
i hope you can draw better cuz if i see this... so epic.
i just wished it was also epic animated

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

HOLY SHIT!!!!

dude you can make serious money with this
NICE!!!
amazing
...just EXTREEEEME

MindChamber responds:

Im not making any money off of this, I made this for fun.

thanks for the review.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

GOD DAMN!!!

you sure know how to make a movie

25ft under the seat 25ft under the seat

AWESOME

Nice style.
I just got one question. How do fish people make glass underwater?

AMIG0 AMIG0

Nice!!!

Nice animation
The animation itself is great
but i didn't like the end at all.

TmsT responds:

The end? Oh! The end.

....? OR WAS IT??????

ELLIPSIS QUESTION MARK

*Scuttle scuttle scuttle*

asdfmovie asdfmovie

LOOK OUT HE'S GOT A NOSE!!!!!

your a genius.
Now the only thing i want is more of this stuff.