Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Okeeeey srsly

How can you make something like this? Did you got raped in the ass or something?
I mean WTF there is not even one reaseneble thing in this animation. Its true that there are lame jokes in kirbs animations, but this is just a little bit to much of the same thing. This animation is more like " I dont like brawl taunts and i dont want to see it again (cry cry)".
Im not defending kirb, i personally find it annoying that he is complaining about people not finding his jokes funny. And hes trying to quiet things down with a "Latest news update" with a HUGE amount off text which 70% of people here will never read.
Right now, I just think its not your right to go make a animation full of dicks, kirbopher, brawl taunts and excessively jokes how much you hate people that laugh about this jokes. I can understand that you guys are pissed off but you dont have to make a animation that takes 10 minutes about these things. This isnt supposed to be on newgrounds.
I just want to say " people laugh about stupid annoying things " its just like that! so DEAL with it. Have you never laught about something lame.
Like 4chan, its not something to be proud on. But these people are anonymous, they dont care if someone looks at it or if its being funny, they JUST post it.

Sorry about the bad english

CoolDrMoney responds:

You excused!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Damn. good humor

cuz without you we would be a site full of hentai.
but srsly. you did a good job.

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

OK AWESOME

but one thing.
i hope you can draw better cuz if i see this... so epic.
i just wished it was also epic animated

Trick Insanity Trick Insanity

NICE

YEA BASS!!!!!!!!!!
i like that deep bass.
WE WANT MORE!!!

slipz10 responds:

Aww thanks, i love it when people comment my bass.

Mind of a Child--_-- Mind of a Child--_--

HELL YEA!!!!

This awakes the demon in ya

Thunderheads at sunset - Shen Thunderheads at sunset - Shen

......

Really calming.
I listen it when I drive back home.

Rikku's Eyes Rikku's Eyes

I noticed without reading

I wonder how you came up with the idea for those eyes.
Its like theres another dimension in there.

Sabtastic responds:

She's got "Al-Bhed" eyes in the Final Fantasy games, which means they have little swirlies. :3

Thanks for the nice review. ^^